- Joshua had an approximate amateur record of 48-3 (18 KO's). With walkovers excluded he was 40-3 (18 KO's).
- 2009 ABAE Super Heavyweight Senior Novice Champion.
- 2009 Super Heavyweight Gold Medalist at the Haringey Box Cup.
- 2010 ABAE Super Heavyweight Elite Champion.
- 2010 Super Heavyweight Gold Medalist at the Haringey Box Cup.
- 2010 Great Britain Super Heavyweight Champion.
- Joshua was suspended from Great Britain's amateur boxing team after he was arrested for possession of cannabis with intent to supply on January 11, 2011. He was also sentenced to a 12-month community order and 100 hours' unpaid work. "The arrest changed a lot," Joshua said. "It forced me to grow up and to respect my responsibilities." 
- 2011 ABAE Super Heavyweight Elite Champion.
- Shortly after winning the ABAE Super Heavyweight Elite Championship in 2011, Joshua turned down £50,000 to turn professional. "Turning down that £50,000 was easy," Joshua said. "I didn't take up the sport for money. I want to win medals." 
- 2011 Quarter-Finalist at the European Championships in Ankara, Turkey.
- Defeated Eric Brechlin (Germany) 23-16
- Defeated Cathal McMonagle (Ireland) 22-10
- Lost to Mihai Nistor (Romania) RSCH by 3
- 2011 Silver Medalist at the World Amateur Championships in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- 2011 Boxing Writers Club of Great Britain "Amateur Boxer of the Year."
- 2012 Super Heavyweight Gold Medalist at the Olympic Games in London, England, UK.
- 2012 Boxing Writers Club of Great Britain "Amateur Boxer of the Year," along with 2012 Olympic Bantamweight Gold Medalist Luke Campbell. 
- Has a record of 7-0-0 (6 KO’s) in world title fights.
- Has a record of 4-0-0 (3 KO’s) against former, current, and future world champions:
- 1-0-0 (1 KO) against former or current world lineal champions:
- Won against Wladimir Klitschko.
- Defeated 5 undefeated opponents with ten or more bouts: Gary Cornish, Dillian Whyte, Charles Martin, Dominic Breazeale & Joseph Parker.
Regional & Minor Titles
- WBC International Heavyweight Title (October 2014; 3 defenses)
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Heavyweight Title (September 2015; 1 defense)
- BBBoC British Heavyweight Title (December 2015; 0 defenses)
- IBO Heavyweight Title (April 2017; 3 defenses)
- IBF World Heavyweight Title (April 2016; 6 defenses)
- WBA Super World Heavyweight Title (April 2017; 3 defenses)
- WBO World Heavyweight Title (March 2018; 1 defense)
Awards & Recognitions
- British Boxing Fight of the Year vs. Wladimir Klitschko (2017)
- HBO Fight of the Year vs. Wladimir Klitschko (2017)
- The Ring Magazine Fight of the Year vs. Wladimir Klitschko (2017)
- ESPN Fight of the Year vs. Wladimir Klitschko (2017)
- On July 24, 2013, it was announced that Joshua had signed a long-term promotional contract with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Sport and would turn professional at the O2 Arena in London on October 5.
- Joshua defeated Denis Bakhtov by a second-round TKO to win the WBC International Heavyweight Championship on October 11, 2014.
- Joshua defeated Kevin Johnson by a second-round TKO on May 30, 2015. He became the first boxer to stop Johnson, who had gone the 12-round distance with Vitali Klitschko, Tyson Fury and Dereck Chisora.
- Joshua defeated Charles Martin in the second round to become the IBF World Heavyweight Champion on April 9, 2016.
- On April 29, 2017, Joshua knocked out former heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko, winning the WBA Super and IBO world heavyweight titles, while also defending his IBF world title.
- Featured on the cover of the Sept. 2017 issue of The Ring magazine.
- On March 31, 2018, Joshua became WBO World Heavyweight Champion by defeating Joseph Parker on points while also defending his IBF, WBA Super, and IBO world heavyweight titles in a Unification bout.
|IBF Heavyweight Champion
2016 April 9 – present
|WBA Heavyweight Champion
2017 April 29 – present
|IBO Heavyweight Champion
2017 April 29 – present
|WBO Heavyweight Champion
2018 March 31 – present
|Height:||6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Reach:||82" / 208 cm|
|Residence:||Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Birth Place:||Wartford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|