- 2003 Junior Olympics National Champion
- 2003 International Junior Olympics Champion in Alexandria, USA (70kg).
- 2004 Under-19 United States National Champion in Bushkill, USA (69kg).
- 2004 National Golden Gloves Welterweight Champion in Kansas City, USA.
- 2004 England vs USA Dual Meet Winner in London, England (69kg):
- 2005 United States National Championships Silver medalist in Colorado Springs, USA (69kg):
- 2005 National Golden Gloves Middleweight Champion in Little Rock, USA.
- 2005 World Cup participant in Moscow, Russia (75kg);
- Lost to Matvey Korobov (Russia) RSCOS 3
- 2006 United States National Championships Gold medalist in Colorado Springs, USA (75kg):
- 2007 United States Olympic Trials runner-up in Houston, USA (75kg):
Regional & Minor Titles
- Has a record of 5-2-0 (5 KO's) in world title fights.
- Has a record of 4-2-0 (3 KO's) against former or current world champions.
- Has a record of 2-0-0 (2 KO's) in fights outside his native United States.
- In May 2011, Jacobs was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a life-threatening form of bone cancer. 
Awards & Recognition
- ESPN Prospect of the Year (2009)
- Sports Illustrated Prospect of the Year (2009)
- Sports Illustrated Round of the Year (2015, 1st round vs. Sergio Mora)
- The Ring Magazine Comeback of the Year (2012)
|Height:||5' 11 1/2" / 182cm|
|Reach:||73" / 185cm|
|Residence:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
|Birth Place:||Brownsville, New York, USA|