Collection Of Your Personal Information & Information On Your Commercial Establishment
In order to better provide you with information on upcoming events offered, G&G may collect personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Establishment’s Mailing Address
- Your Business E-mail Address
- Your Establishment’s Phone Number
- Your Mobile Telephone Number:
- Your Job Title
- Commercial Establishment Information (i.e., lawful load)
Information re: Your Commercial Establishment’s Television Programming Provider (i.e., Name of Provider and Account Number)
If you purchase events from G&G, we collect must billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
G&G collects and uses your personal information and information involving the commercial establishment with which you are affiliated to properly license and authorize delivery of signal concerning events you purchased from us.
G&G may also use the above information to inform you of other events or services available from G&G and its sales affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
G&G has not, does not, and will not sell, rent or lease its customers’ information to third parties.
To better serve you, G&G may share your information and information of the commercial establishment with which you are affiliated with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you emails or postal mail, provide customer support, or to arrange for delivery of signal to the commercial establishment with which you are affiliated. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to G&G, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
G&G may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on G&G or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of G&G; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of G&G, or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you or your authorized representative, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Delete any information you’ve given us regarding the commercial establishment with which you are affiliated; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the information was collected;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained our informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
G&G does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to contact our office in any manner, provide information to our office, or access our company’s website.
From time to time, G&G may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from G&G or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from G&G, you may opt out of such communications by Clicking on the "unsubscribe" link.
Changes to this Policy
G&G Closed Circuit Events, LLC 2925 Green Valley Parkway, Suite D Henderson, Nevada 89014